Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Thoughts

There is a "thing" going around FACEBOOK. Someone posts 25 random thoughts, they "tag" you and then its your turn. After being "tagged" a few times I decided to do one of my own. Here goes....
1.I am totally in love with my husband, even after 20 years of marriage and 27+ years of being a couple.
2.I am still not sure how come A.J. is so tall.
3.Erin impresses me with her humility, I wish I was like her as a teenager.
4.I don’t like cats (they scratch), dogs (they bite) or birds (they claw your eyes out)
5.I wish I had more patience.
6.At restaurants I prefer to order a few appetizers as opposed to an entrée.
7.I want to write and publish a cookbook.
8.I am happy on the day I have paid all the monthly bills.
9.I am not that versed in politics and don’t really wish to be.
10.I think I am a very easy going person.
11.I enjoy scrapbooking but don’t think I am that artistic
12.Even after all these years I still don’t get all the finer points of “offsides” at a soccer game.
13.I don’t like my middle name (sorry Mom and Dad).
14.Diet Coke is best at a “fountain” with pellet ice.
15.I enjoy meeting and talking to new people BUT I don’t like speaking in front of a large group of people, even if I know them all.
16.I enjoy taking long walks alone. I do lots of thinking.
17.A glass of milk looks so good but, to me, tastes so bad.
18.I think I like camping, in the motorhome, a little more than I let on.
19.I love pizza, sushi and perfectly ripe bananas just not all at the same time.
20.I want to take a trip to Paris someday.
21.I like the fact that A.J. and I have the same laugh.
22.My job is boring but I don’t really mind because I have great working hours.
23.I wish I was better a shopping with coupons.
24.In case you didn’t know, I don’t shop at Wal-Mart if I can help it.
25.I am my own “people”—I do my own taxes.

If you are reading this and NOT on Facebook--consider yourself TAGGED.

No comments: