Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blog

Well its been a few days since my last blog. I don't want anyone to think I have given up. Rather, I don't really have much to say. Everything is going along just fine for the Wallerstein's. The kids are in school, Erin is playing soccer and A.J. is on the track team (throwing the shot put and discusses). We have had no major meltdowns and nothing of extreme excitement happening. We are getting ready for our SPRING BREAK trip to Hawaii. Maui, to be exact. It has been in the works for nearly a year and I can't beleive it is finally happening. I have researched, researched and planned and I am GOOD TO GO. I don't need to do much shopping, believe or not, and I plan on packing light. I am driving the kids a little crazy. I have started a pile of stuff we will be taking. Everytime I place something in/on the pile I shout, "HAWAII PILE". I think sometime next week, when they start placing things in the pile, they will get into it. If not, oh well its nice for ME to drive THEM crazy for a change.
We will be staying at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort and have lots of fun activities planned. We will bike ride down Halakala. Erin and Dave will do a zipline course (A.J. is too big) and we will go on a snorkling excursion. Erin would like us all to take a surf lesson together, which we plan on doing, and we will relax by the pool. I will try to blog a little from the trip and include a few pictures. If you have any advice or must do's please let me know. Once we return we get into a whirlwind of activities surrounding AJ's graduation and going away to the Academy. It will be our last chance for a family vacation for a good long time. I will try to relax, enjoy and savor every moment. ALOHA!

No comments: